STEP 2B: Highly Customised Cabinets
cabinets categories listed in the Left Hand column
cover our Highly Customisable Kit Form range that include
Doors and/or Drawer fronts, all assembly hardware, hinges,
drawer runners and adjustable plastic legs in the price.
You can start at any point in the Selection menu at the left, but it is preferable to start at STEP 1: SET OUTLET.
The cabinets do not include the following but those can be ordered separately:
Doors/Panels/Drawer Fronts are provided in the following Styles each with its own price range.
- Laminate (Melamine) - 16mm Coloured High Moisture Resistant (HMR) Particle Board;
- Gloss Laminate (Formica) - 1mm thick high closs Melamine coating on a 16mm HMR board in nine colours;
- Unfinished - 16mm MDF - High Moisture Resistant Board with a range of Face and Edge profiles - ready for DIY painting;
- Vinyl Wrap - TEXTURE finish with a range of Colour/Profiling options called "Belmont" style;
- Vinyl Wrap - GLOSS finish, with a range of Colour/Profiling options, called "Byron Bay" style;
- Polyurethane painted - TEXTURE finish and a range of Colour options options - called "Albany" style;
painted - GLOSS finish - with a range of Colour
options options - called "Avoca style".
At the end of product ordering
you MUST specify (using STEP
5: Colours & Profiles) your choice of Colour and
Finish; you must have a colour choice for each product
Style selected - the colour selected
can apply to one of: Doors & Drawers, Panels or Kickboards,
or ALL of these.
You can mix different Product styles in an order, for example Painted Doors with Vinyl Wrap Panels, each with its own Colour and Profile- BUT if you want different colours for different products in a particular Style (for example Doors are specified In Beige, but you want Drawers in Light Green) then you should make a separate Order for these using STEP 1 -SET OUTLET again (and let us know so we can ensure correct Discount calculations over both Orders.).
The cost of cabinets varies according Height/Width/Deph and Styles chosen for doors, drawer fronts and End panels.
For a a quick cost comparison with the "Others" Standard cabinet sizes, see "Comparative costs" in the Left Hand column. For a discussion on Kitchen/cabinet costs parameters click: ; for detailed construction information see .
Your Product selections are treated as a Request for Quotation and the prices shown will be confirmed by our Production manager - who will suggest a Deposit to be made before any production commences.
NOTE: If you are mainly interested in the (low cost) Laminate/Melamine finish, then you may find real bargain basement pricing on our related Website: www.cabinets-online.com.au particularly for small orders and/or standard sizes. That website is also more optimised for slow Internet connections.
- BASE (Floor) Cabinets
- UPPER (Wall) cabinets
- PANTRY /STORAGE units
- OVEN (Tall Tower) units
- LAUNDRY / BROOM Cabinets
- WARDROBE Inserts
- BENCH TOPS